When Legal Problems Affect Your Family
Any legal problem can be stressful, but when a legal problem affects your family, the stakes are enormous. At the Wallace Law Firm, we understand this and handle family law matters with the utmost care and attention to detail. Our attorneys have decades of experience handling complex and sensitive family law matters for people in Covington, Rockville, Clinton and throughout the surrounding Indiana communities.
Full-Service Family Law Representation
We are prepared to handle any family law matter in Indiana, including:
- Divorce: Our lawyers can guide you through all aspects of divorce, including complex issues involving the division of marital assets.
- Issues affecting your children: There is no greater concern than the care and well-being of minor children. We are here to protect your parental rights and the bests interests of your children in child custody, child support and related matters.
- Guardianships: We can help you establish a guardianship over a loved one who is unable to take care of him- or herself. We can also protect your interests in contested guardianship proceedings.
- Spousal support: Whether you are seeking spousal support, or your ex is seeking it from you, we are prepared to protect your financial future.
- Modifications: Life changes after legal orders are decreed. If you are seeking a modification or trying to stop one that will adversely affect you, we can protect your rights and guide you through the legal process.
As you contend with your family law issues, our attorneys will stand by you, providing you with guidance and insight based on extensive and focused experience in this area of law.
You Don’t Have To Face This Alone
Family law problems can be stressful and even painful, but you don’t have to face them alone. To discuss your legal needs with an experienced family law attorney, contact our law office online or by telephone at 765-410-0007.