Standing Up For The Accused
If you have been accused of committing a crime, it may seem like no one is on your side. Rest assured, the criminal defense lawyers at the Wallace Law Firm are. We have law offices in Covington and Rockville and serve clients across Fountain, Parke, Vermillion and Warren Counties as well as throughout the surrounding areas. Our attorneys’ knowledge of local courts, judges and the legal system make us a formidable ally for those facing criminal charges in Indiana.
Your Ally In The Criminal Justice System
Our attorneys are prepared to defend you against any felony or misdemeanor charge in Indiana, including those alleging:
- Drunk driving (DUI/DWI), including driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs
- Drug charges, including those involving methamphetamine, marijuana, cocaine, heroin and unlawful sale and distribution of prescription drugs
- Violent crime charges, including assault, domestic violence, armed robbery and homicide
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault and internet sex crimes
- White-collar crimes, including fraud, embezzlement, forgery and money laundering
We are fierce advocates for our clients and never back down when their futures are on the line. We will do everything in our power to help you avoid the harsh consequences of a criminal conviction.
Talk To Your Own Lawyer First
It may be tempting to argue your case in front of police and prosecutors, but this can be a grave mistake. Anything you say can be used against you. Talk to your own criminal defense lawyer before saying anything or making any important decisions.
We are here to guide you on the right path. To arrange a confidential legal consultation with an experienced Indiana criminal law attorney, contact our law office online or by telephone at 765-410-0007.